Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Downtown Toronto

Yesterday my vocal class and a few other music peeps went to the University of Toronto Faculty of Music and went on a tour. I wanted to get lunch so one of the guides wrote directions for me. Everyone else went to Tim's or Mcdonald's but I wanted Subway and I was going to brave the streets of Toronto myself to get it. I went down to the subway station and crossed, went down Charles street, turned on Bay and BOOM: a Subway in all its glory.
I wrote out my order ahead of time and ordered my sub while maintaining a conversation with the guy making it. He forgot to toast my sub, but it still tasted AMAZING!!! With my drink and sub in hand, I walked back to the Faculty of Music with my 12-inch sub like a sword ready for bloodshed and returned unharmed.

10/10 social interaction.

100% mission success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!