I've been watching Buzzfeed: Puppy Interviews (Florence Pugh & Chris Evans) and it's brilliant. Answering questions about your life while playing with puppies?? Yes, please!!! Where can I sign up?! How do I get on??? (Seriously, though, how? If I have to wait to be famous or recognized, it's gonna be awhile). I dunno what it is, but I LOVE answering questions about myself. I think it's because I feel like the person asking me the questions is getting to know me better. Come to think of it, I've always loved getting in a circle in class during the first day and answering questions and talking. It's what makes me love the first day of school so much. (that, and new classes and hallways). thanks for reading my thoughts! 😊ðŸ’
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Thursday, April 13, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
I would love to just be in a room with a bunch of puppies.
ReplyDelete