Thursday, April 13, 2023

Puppy interviews

I've been watching Buzzfeed: Puppy Interviews (Florence Pugh & Chris Evans) and it's brilliant. Answering questions about your life while playing with puppies?? Yes, please!!! Where can I sign up?! How do I get on??? (Seriously, though, how? If I have to wait to be famous or recognized, it's gonna be awhile). I dunno what it is, but I LOVE answering questions about myself. I think it's because I feel like the person asking me the questions is getting to know me better. Come to think of it, I've always loved getting in a circle in class during the first day and answering questions and talking. It's what makes me love the first day of school so much. (that, and new classes and hallways). thanks for reading my thoughts! 😊💭

1 comment:

  1. I would love to just be in a room with a bunch of puppies.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!