Monday, June 12, 2023

CHRIS TOMLIN!!!

 On Saturday (June 10) I went to my first ever concert! It featured Christian rap artists like Flame and Lecrae (Luke had introduced me to Lecrae a while ago so his music was somewhat familiar) AND CHRIS TOMLIN!!! As a person who grew up listening to Chris Tomlin on CDs at home and during car rides to church that was AWESOME. He was so joyful and happy when he was performing it was really amazing. I'm so glad my first ever concert was a worship-filled-praising-God one. I'll take Chris Tomlin over a Taylor Swift concert. ;) Best weekend ever!!! #VICTORIOUS

He sang all these songs:
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
Holy Forever
Good Good Father
Our God
Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)
At The Cross (Love Ran Red)
We Bow Down
YAHWEH (No One)
How Great Is Our God  

2 comments:

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!