I was watering the grass and rainbows shimmered beneath the water of the hose. They weren't big but they were there- still glorifyingly beautiful. It was magical because 1) people think that they can only see rainbows when their in the sky (the rainbows, not the people) but rainbows can actually be found in the dirt (with all its colours), and 2) the rainbows serve as a reminder to God never to flood the earth again (Genesis), and I think that shows who God is- putting a beautiful reminder that covers east and west in the sky with all their colours to remind himself to never again flood the earth. I think that is a very beautiful and magical thing that (maybe) some people forget about when they think of God.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment down below! :D