Friday, October 6, 2023

TODAY💜

Yes. Today was a Yes. Gosh I went on two bike rides today and went to the library. Just enjoying this time. Gosh there's so much beauty today. The breeze reminds me of this verse in Genesis: When the cool evening breezes were blowing, the man and his wife heard the Lord God walking about in the garden (3:8). And I think that's why October is one of my favorite months and why it's so calming for me. It's a gentle  and quiet month. It rained last night and the leaves are falling, so full of color. The clouds are...... oh my. The trees are my favorite thing I think. Mine are still green and I love them so... just wow God's beauty is here today. It's so comforting. Just most recently for the past few weeks I've considered the Garden of Eden and Eden in general and what God intended with us and that feeling of intimacy with Him in that garden. And I'm longing for that garden now. I want that garden now. I want to be in that garden and I don't want to leave. Fully enveloped in intimacy and being with God. The amount of love that most have been in that garden. Full of love. Surrounded with his pure love.  

2 comments:

  1. I went for a walk today. The wind rustling the leaves and the sound of the gravel and the sun on your face makes living worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful reflection! <3 -M

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!