Saturday, January 13, 2024

The Perks of Being a Wallflower- part 2

“I walked over to the hill where we used to go and sled. There were a lot of little kids there. I watched them flying. Doing jumps and having races. And I thought that all those little kids are going to grow up someday. And all of those little kids are going to do the things that we do. And they will all kiss someone someday. But for now, sledding is enough. I think it would be great if sledding were always enough, but it isn't.”

“Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”

“It’s much easier not to know things sometimes.”

“If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it, too. I want them to be able to do whatever they want around me.”

“I don't even remember the season. I just remember walking between them and feeling for the first time that I belonged somewhere.”

“If you care about somebody, you should want them to be happy. Even if you wind up being left out.”

“Sam and Patrick looked at me. And I looked at them. And I think they knew. Not anything specific really. They just knew. And I think that's all you can ever ask from a friend.”

“I have decided that maybe I want to write when I grow up. I just don't know what I would write.”

“What's your favorite book?
"The last one I read.”

“I just don't want you to worry about me, or think you've met me, or waste your time anymore.”

“I don't know how much longer I can keep going without a friend. I used to be able to do it very easily, but that was before I knew what having a friend was like.”

“It's strange to describe reading a book as a really great experience, but that's kind of how it felt.”

“I’m so sorry that I wasted your time because you really do mean a lot to me and I hope you have a very nice life because I really think you deserve it. I really do. I hope you do, too. Okay, then. Goodbye.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!