Feels like it's March already, but it isn't. It's still February. Maybe I feel like this because the weather has been so good, I made a purchase, finished a blanket and started reading about Moses. I dunno it just feels like March and I feel like March will fix things (or things will become better than they are) and it's going to be a good month of March-ness. I cannot wait to take photos of the flowers in the alley!
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Monday, February 26, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
The weather is too nice for February
ReplyDelete