Monday, February 12, 2024

The Robot Committee.. or something? 🤖 🖊

Recently I've felt better about life. I've gone on walks with the beautiful weather and washed my hands with warm water (which I don't do but I really should because it feels nice and I deserve that). I have been taking notes in my Canadian History class and... been drawing robots at the same time? I'm taking notes in blue pen about the historical thinking concepts on the board AND drawing blue robots in the margin while writing down plot lines and the four main historical concepts. I just wanna draw these robots. I have these robot designs on my mind and the plot is there.. in my Canadian history notes.. which I only see in my Canadian History class because I don't wanna look at them anywhere else. I find robots in general very interesting and I love sketching them out and designing the arms, legs and mannerisms. We'll see where this goes I just- (I want this to go somewhere, I really do). (I'm also having this in my mind while trying to memorize Psalm 77) 💜

2 comments:

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!