I can put novels on the back of my Polaroids as descriptions of the photo and no one can stop me. I'll take photos of leaves and my family.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Wednesday, March 13, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
Yes! Do it!! Love this! - M
ReplyDeleteAw! Thanks!! :)
Delete