My red shoes are so worn down when they used to be so bright. I used to play on the swings and to swing up to the trees but now I get nauseous whenever my feet leave the ground and I look up for too long- almost as if my feet are my roots that need to stay down within the ground. I liked moving through the trees at the constant and steady decline of the hill. I liked the way my feet felt on the solid, deep and dirty forest ground. I liked all the shades of brown.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
Very nice!
ReplyDelete