Jesus is so cute. I'm making vanilla muffins right now. The recipe doesn't call for strawberries but I added them anyway because it sounded delicious and I felt Jesus say, "I like strawberries 😊" The Jesus who took my place and died on a cross and endured so much pain, mockery and suffering by the hands of his own people, the Jesus who casted out demonic lies from my body and mind and completely changed my life just told me that he liked strawberries??
I love him so much. 🥹🍓
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Sunday, June 23, 2024
Strawberries and Jesus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
So cute!
ReplyDelete