I love that when Jesus (in Luke 12:22-32) tells his disciples to not worry, he points to the ravens in the sky and to the wildflowers in the ground. Having reminders to not worry when you look up at the sky or on the ground. All around us are reminders from Jesus to not worry.❤
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment down below! :D