The Bible intimidated me for a while. I knew it was important, but numbers were involved and the pages were thin and the font was small. Nevertheless, I began reading. I knew the stories, but I read them again. I read as much as I could and as much as I wanted to. I started writing things down and keeping notes. I kept reading. I read the Old Testament and fell in love with God and His Promises. I fell in love with Jesus in the New Testament. My Bible looks the way it does because I fell in love with my God.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
So glad you didn't let the intimidation stop you! -M
ReplyDelete