Recently I watched the Costa Rica episode from Down To Earth With Zac Efron (season one) and it made me want to be. Be more. I want to be off the grid, be around wildlife and have a simpler lifestyle. Have no stress, get dirt under my fingernails, walk bare feet in the soil, being surrounded by plants and fruit and good food. And be healthy. And truly happy. And I would be surrounded by PLANTS!! I could just read books and be. I want that so bad.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Sunday, January 15, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
Totally feel the same! Not sure if you are into watching youtubers but one of my favourites is a girl named Isabel Paige and she lives in a small house in the mountains and just goes for swims, grows and cooks food, hikes, the works! They are super delightful and relaxing to watch! -M
ReplyDelete