I want to live in an apartment just so I have the excuse of repainting the walls. And I'll purposely paint over my face with the yellow roller. It would highlight my nose and the crease of my eyebrows and chin. Then someone will walk in and ask me what on earth am I doing, and I'll say I am redecorating.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Thursday, January 12, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
Hehe love this! I always dream of having an empty apartment to paint too! :) -M
ReplyDelete