Monday, February 6, 2023

Time machines

 I wonder if anyone had a time machine, would they use it to go into the future? Nearly everyone seems to go back to the past. Not that I can blame them. I would too. But the future... If you go to the future, that changes everything and would probably change the present. If you went to the future then you'd know what would happen and the magic of not knowing would disappear when the machine launches you into the unknown. I'd still want a time machine, even if it was broken. Just to leave it next to the laundry machine like a rusted yellow volkswagen beetle that could turn into a transformer at the push of a button. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, great question! Think it's time to watch all my favourite movies involving time travel! - M

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!