Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Writer's guild UNITE

 In my writer's guild club:

-this one man was discussing cannibalism and saying it's technically legal. I can't even-
- the same man is a part of the philosophy club
- "you don't exist, I don't exist, this world doesn't exist, you're welcome."
- this man is debating that we don't have free will
- this man has a narrow face and bags under his eyes and is wearing a blue hoodie, grey pants, white sneakers
- "out crazy your opponent- that's how you win"
- "I had a journal as a child, but didn't keep up with it"
- this man could talk for six hours and I'd listen
- this man might wear an elf costume on the last day of school
- he's sitting in a spinney blue chair
- this man took world history, philosophy
- "thank you, I'm Canadian, we fight with mosses and maple syrup."
- "we were learning about the french revolution and jumped to black slavery."
- now the meeting is commencing
-  this man threw in a starwars reference mid-conversation
- we (as a writing club) want to defeat oakville trafalgar apparently
- we have to write a personal memoir. challenge accepted.
- man I missed this club. love it here.
- I joined the discord server. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds very chaotic. It must be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!