Last night I asked my sister if Morgan Freeman and Martin Freeman were related (because they had the same last name) and she looked at me in utter confusion so I (thinking she didn't understand) repeated the question and she said "Morgan Freeman is black. Martin Freeman is british. Morgan Freeman voices VITRUVIUS in the lego movie?" I am honestly so glad she set me straight otherwise I would have asked someone at school
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
You are every welcome ;)
ReplyDeleteSimple mistake! I’ve believed far too many people were related only because they shared the same last name!! Don’t sweat it! -M
ReplyDelete