Thursday, June 29, 2023

Radiant smiles šŸ˜Š

Pastor Esther is one of the worship leaders at the church I attend and after a service a few weeks ago, I  felt led to give her a hug. (And this was no problem for me as I love giving hugs). Anyways, she complimented my smile. She said it was radiant! I think God spoke through her in that moment. Radiant. And it made me smile even bigger. And now every time I go to give her a hug after we stack the chairs and set up the drape. And when I see her I can't not smile. It makes me so happy. I look forward to Sundays for that one reason. This interaction made me so happy. I can't wait to do it again this week!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a great hug! :) -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hugs too. (Some days we need them more than other days.)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!