Pastor Esther is one of the worship leaders at the church I attend and after a service a few weeks ago, I felt led to give her a hug. (And this was no problem for me as I love giving hugs). Anyways, she complimented my smile. She said it was radiant! I think God spoke through her in that moment. Radiant. And it made me smile even bigger. And now every time I go to give her a hug after we stack the chairs and set up the drape. And when I see her I can't not smile. It makes me so happy. I look forward to Sundays for that one reason. This interaction made me so happy. I can't wait to do it again this week!
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
Nothing better than a great hug! :) -M
ReplyDeleteI like hugs too. (Some days we need them more than other days.)
ReplyDelete