Monday, July 31, 2023

Finding Dory

 Finding Dory is my new favorite disney movie and I have no idea why. I also loved Finding Nemo more growing up. But now...Dory. My absolute favorite fish in the ocean.
There were some points in the movie where I was this close to crying.
Here they are: When Marlin told Dory that forgetting is what she does best near the beginning. When Dory finally found her family and she started apologizing for her disability and how she was sorry that she forgot about them. When Hank and her had to say goodbye at the open ocean exhibit. When Hank told her that her memory wasn't working and that's why she lost her family in the first place. Then when Hank had a panic attack in the touch pool. When Dory reunited with Nemo and Marlin in the pipes.

I'm also in love with the animation. Hank, especially. The characters are well rounded and not at all flat. Also, the plot was very fast-paced and straightforward at the same time. Dory just got more likeable for me. Hank is my new favorite character. 

Yeah, those are my thoughts on Finding Dory.🐟🐠

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I haven't rewatched that movie in forever, but I definitely remember the end making me cry! So good! -Mi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!