Monday, July 17, 2023

✧JOURNALS!!✧

 Here's some advice for you, dear reader and viewer:
GET A JOURNAL.
WRITE IN SAID JOURNAL.
GET ANOTHER JOURNAL.
DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR JOURNALS.
GET MORE JOURNALS.
KEEP WRITING.

I think everyone should keep a journal and try to write in it from time to time. I'm just starting to journal and it's refreshing. Trying to write something everyday is wonderful practice. Writing everything down is a great way to analyze small things I think/feel everyday. It's free therapy and no one has to know. I would love to have a journal that is filled with inky gel. I kinda have two journals...this blog and my paper journal?

2 comments:

  1. Finishing a journal is definitely an accomplishment for me! -M

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!