Man, today was a good day. It was cool today so I was able to double up on the layers but no cold enough to wear my hat and I dunno but the highlight of the day was when I went with some friends to the nearby convenience store at the break and they were just talking while I spun around in circles with my arms out and balanced on some ledges. Man I was so happy. I think it's cool how I can just vibe with the weather and they're chill about it and I like being able to make them laugh. I like that I can come and go throughout the week and I'll pop back in during breaks and they're just like "hey girlie! what's up?"👍
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
This makes my heart warm
ReplyDeleteI love this! What a sweet moment! - M
ReplyDelete