Tuesday, October 31, 2023

An old, purple witch

Maybe this fits the halloween vibe or something but I don't really believe in or celebrate halloween so here is this post. I remember reading a story when I was younger about a nice old witch and the vibe and storyline came to me today AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT'S CALLED. I don't even know if it's in the house anymore. Here are all the facts I remember:
- lives in cottage alone
- wears a purple dress and has gray hair and wears a witch hat
- she made a stew I think
- mixed up a spell and turned the grass blue and the sky green
- she and the animals fixed the spell
- this was in a children's book I read when I was younger
- short story and hardcover and the pages were the glossy kind and had a certain smell to them
- and the background and colors were watercolor-like and very appealing to the eyes
- the witch also had a broom
- she was a nice witch

2 comments:

  1. Sorry buddy, I have no idea what book that is. It sounds nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being able to find books you read as a kid is the worst! It's always worth a google search about what you do know, but I know it's super hard! -M

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!