Hakius
has everything
been said?
I'm not sure how they work
hard to know the correct amount
of-
commas over periods
dashes over stopping
bad poems
and
verse is what
this is
how could-
nevermind
there's so many
different
kinds
of poetry
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
Nice!
ReplyDelete