Monday, January 8, 2024

You've Got Mail 📬

 I watched You've Got Mail last night. And I finally understand the whole "bouquet of pencils" thing. Tom Hanks- he's good. I loved Kathleen Kelly's apartment. I loved Frank's typewriter collection. I like that those two had the nicest breakup in movie history. They just laughed at it and they were happy with it. I want someone to give me a bouquet of pencils. I want to give a bouquet of pencils to someone. I loved that version of New York City. I loved Kathleen Kelly's bookstore- I want to live in that bookstore. It broke my heart that she had to close it. The dark lights that were once warm orange. The winter was lovely, the spring beautiful, the autumn was delightful. I loved that two strangers were writing to each other and their words were vague and enough. No specifics! The constant back and forth- that's what I want this blog to be like.

2 comments:

  1. AH!! I'm so glad you loved it! It's one of my all time favourites! Your review is beautiful! <3 -M

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!