I didn't like listening to Joni Mitchell when I was younger but now I adore her BLUE album. The color blue has had meaning for me that can't be expressed outwardly, it's more internal. But I just love her BLUE album so much. I love the piano melodies and I like imagining what Joni felt when she wrote those songs. I think this is one of those things you cannot put into words but you wish you could. Her voice is so RICH and SOFT at the same time. Uniquely hers. 💙
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
Definitely haven’t spent enough time listening to Joni! My favourite song of hers is definitely Both Sides Now, but I’ll have to listen this album more closely! 😊 -M
ReplyDeletevery nice! <3
ReplyDelete