I was sitting by the lake earlier and I was looking at the waves which were lazily slapping the rocks below us. I was enamored by the waves and their appearance and it occurred to me that in Genesis, when God made the water, he knew what he wanted it to look like. He knew he wanted it to look like that- fluid, blue, deep, green, and so shiny when the sun hit it. He knew the sounds he wanted the water to make as it went against the rocks and the sound of the water pulling back.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment down below! :D