Hello! I wanted to start a crochet project this summer and I found it. I chose to crochet granny squares because they're small, addicting, and not too hot for the summer (like a blanket would be). I do plan to stitch the granny squares together to make one big blanket, but I'll do that when it gets colder out. Right now, I have completed almost 40 squares and I opted to use an orange-red-yellow transitioning yarn. And I'm doing three rows per square. I'm planning to purchase a purple version of the yarn I've already used. Maybe smaller quantities of green or blue. I'm so excited because each granny square is easier to manage rather than crocheting a bigger blanket right away. And whenever I make the granny squares, each stitch just slips into place and each square comes together. I will have to block them (wet them and pin them down so they dry in the same shape), which is new for me. Learning how to do that is something to look forward to in this project.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment down below! :D