He's such an amazing singer and so many of his songs have a part in them that JUST HIT and it's the best thing ever. His music hits all the right spots for me: The melody is great and the lyrics are decent (boom, that's it!) Here's a list of some of my favorites (of which I discovered a few days ago)- "My Life", "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me", "Movin' Out", "You May Be Right", and "The Longest Time". Of course, "We Didn't Start The Fire", "Vienna", "Uptown Girl" and "Piano Man" are some all time favorites as well. 🙃
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment down below! :D