Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Power boots

The other day I was wondering whether to wear my sneakers again and I didn't want to wear my full-on winter- in- Canada- boots so I found these other boots. They have white fur on the inside for warmth and are on the small side so I wouldn't have to carry around another pair of shoes all day (I normally carry a change of shoes in the winter because my boots are huge). And I had this thought: Maybe I shouldn't wear these shoes. Maybe I shouldn't wear these new shoes because they're different and people will notice the difference. And I did not want that to happen. My anxiety showed up at the thought of this happening. I know that this thought process was not healthy and that it was probably from the devil (because that's where all bad thoughts come from) and you wanna know something? I decided: Who cares? I can wear whatever I want. This makes me feel good about myself. I deserve to feel good. 

So I wore the boots. 👢👢

2 comments:

  1. Good job on not listening to the devil! You wear those boots, and wear them proud! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s ok to be different.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!