Crocheting is wonderful. I can just stitch and stitch and stitch. I feed the hook through the yarn and loop and pull it through and do it again. And if I make a mistake, I just unhook the hook and pull the yarn which causes the stitches to come undone and start again. It keeps my hands busy so I don't pick or bite my nails much. I also don't need to follow a pattern if desired. I can just do my own thing. Cool. ❤🧶
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
Thanks for uploading! :)
ReplyDelete