Wednesday, January 4, 2023

OCEAN

I want to live near the ocean (or a lake at best). The smell of the salty water along the breeze. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore. I went to Point Pelee over the summer and just stood at the southernmost point in Canada. Just stood at the tip. Didn't take any photos. (Photos don't capture the furious ocean in all its glory anyway). Wallpapers on computers don't capture it enough (they're all beautiful and pinks and blues when really the ocean is a vast, deep, dark, wonder that isn't pretty- it's powerful and mighty.) And since I can't have the photos to capture all of the glory and power of the ocean, I have to go back. I want to go back. Have you ever just walked away from the shore until your clothing is completely plastered to your skin and your hair is wet and you feel such joy and it's enough? God, I want to do that again.  

1 comment:

  1. Aw I hope you get to live by the ocean someday! <3 -M

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment down below! God bless you!