You know what the vibe? Blasting Queen's Greatest Hits on your vinyl record while you make chocolate muffins and your brother and sister is singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" off key and while you mix the dry ingredients with the wet, and your brother is dancing to "Bicycle Race" and you and him boogie to "Under Pressure" before the muffins even go into the oven and then side two starts and you're spooning the batter into the tin tray and it's just you and "Someone To Love" and now it's "Keep Yourself Alive" and this is what life is all about. Guitar riffs, drums, and muffins and Queen.
blog (noun): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. Hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought of doing a Halloween theme since Halloween falls on this upcoming Monday, but I couldn't pick just one topic to write ab...
-
There's one scene I love in Disney's Fantasia. T he last scene depicts a devil-like creature (horns, black, red pits for eyes, blac...
-
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you...
It was fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun & lovely moment to remember! It really is about the little things! -M
ReplyDelete